Christmas card exchange??

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I have been away from the boards for a while. I guess life takes over once in a while. I remember years ago there was a big Christmas card exchange on this board. I remember participating it for a few years and getting cards from all over Europe. Is this still a thing on here?? I know the board has died down a lot, but it would be fun if this still was going on. :-)

It's indeed very quiet, the next group will probably come in a few weeks when people get closer to their next trip for December and then the summer period.
I think if you want to participate in a Christmas Card exchange is to look at the UK boards, I think they are more active there. (And as I understand, from friends in the UK, Christmas cards are a big thing over there! I've never send a Christmas card in my adult life ;-) )

I am still here and you will get answers and help.

A lot of old fellows are not here any more but it is fun being here.

I have never take part in that Christmas card exchange in the past but why not.....

I was looking at the UK board and that's pretty dead as well. Maybe the Christmas card exchange is a past thing now. It's a shame, I loved receiving beautiful cards. Some people really went all in.:santa:

I used to love getting the cards. I have been away from the boards for a few years. Life got in the way I'm afraid.
I remember one year someone sent cards full of disney glitter. It was brilliant!!

I used to love getting the cards. I have been away from the boards for a few years. Life got in the way I'm afraid.
I remember one year someone sent cards full of disney glitter. It was brilliant!!
I got that one as well one year. Full of small glitter Mickey heads :-D People were so creative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!