Christmas break vs March break for large family

DisneyKarenG

Mouseketeer
which would you prefer and why??? One family member is a teacher and can't get time off any other time of the year :-(

I'm curious about this as well. Though, our Spring break will be the first week of April.

I would say spring break, with one caveat: different school systems have different break times. That makes them slightly less busy in WDW, but also, if you have people traveling from different states, it might not work. College breaks are typically second week of March. In the Northeast, it's typically a week in February, week in April. A lot of places do Easter week (end of March this year, mid-April next). Here in NC, do the week before Easter. Go figure.

So, if you all have the same break schedule, I'd go then.

If crowds are your main consideration I'd go with March. As PP said, spring breaks are spread out throughout March/April so any given week should be less busy than Christmas.

March. The fact that everyone has a different Spring Break will work slightly to your advantage (hopefully). Christmas, being a set time for the nation, is bound to be more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter