Christmas at the Resorts

The pictures are beautiful but people should post what resort we are looking at...;)

DSC00128.jpg

Great pics! Anyone know when exactly they go up? We'll be there from 11/6 til the 11th and I'm guessing that's too early for Christmas and too late for Halloween.:confused3

Well the first MVMCP is on 11/10 so I would say a good amount of the decorations would be up by then. The Osbourne family lights at DHS don't start until later in November I believe...........

I thought there already was a thread devoted to pictures of resorts in their holiday decorations but now I can't find it. I'm trying to get in the mood so my family can pick our hotel for this year (I've already picked it -- AKL -- but my family still wants to debate the issue and I need some photos for assistance in winning this year). SOOOOO could everyone start posting their photos from the various resorts at Christmas. Thanks.

When you click on the resorts link, look at the very top and you will see a Sub-thread for resort photos:thumbsup2 Be sure to visit the Wilderness Lodge Photos Thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter