Christmas at the Boardwalk + Wild Africa Trek + a week of holiday fun! (completed 1/28)

what a great report! Thank you for the information about Wild Africa Trek and the VR experience. Those are two things on our list. I'll be there in April as well; here's hoping for good weather and low crowds! :)

Great report! Thanks so much for sharing the tour! I have always been curious about it, and it sounds well worth the money spent. What a fun thing to do on Christmas!

Enjoyed your TR! We love BWV and how easy it is to get to Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Hopefully will be staying there in April and December this year.

Loved your pics especially of the baby tigers! I could have stood there watching them for hours too. Being at the parts for Christmas eve and Christmas Day has always been a wish of ours but the closest we'll get to those dates is staying the middle of December.

Thanks for sharing your adventure! Anxious to see what fun you'll have with friends in April :)

Thank you for reading! I hope you do end up staying there in April and December, that convenience is so great.

what a great report! Thank you for the information about Wild Africa Trek and the VR experience. Those are two things on our list. I'll be there in April as well; here's hoping for good weather and low crowds! :)

Thank you! I hope for the same, I hope it works out for both of us!

Great report! Thanks so much for sharing the tour! I have always been curious about it, and it sounds well worth the money spent. What a fun thing to do on Christmas!

Thanks for reading! Absolutely, it really it worth it - and now we want to do it again to see the baby hippo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!