Christmas at BW

sjedelen

Earning My Ears
Just made reservations for Boardwalk December 15-21 and were wondering what kind of decorations are displayed. Thanks.

I think the decorations are terrific! At least one year, they had a huge gingerbread house display in the lobby. All of the hotels do a different theme so you'll have to hit them all. There are huge trees in the grassy area as you go down the back staircase to the boardwalk. The lights on the boardwalk were in red and white. I envy you - wish I could go again this Christmas! Have a great time.

It is beautiful all over disney during Christmas. You have to go to some of the other disney hotels and see their decorations, also. If you think disney is magical other times, just wait till you see them at Christmas. The only thing we didn't like is that it is warm there. We are used to cold weather and it didn't seem right to us. Don't forget to see the special shows and the lights at MGM. We will go again someday, I hope.

We have gone each December since '93, and it's really great! Last year, though, we thought there were fewer decorations in the resorts in general. Several of the resorts did not have gingerbread houses or dioramas, and the level of decorating seemed less than usual. Still very nice though.

The BW lobby itself is one of the most beautiful of the resorts. They have very traditional garland and glass ornaments everywhere. (And I swear the "real" Santa Claus was in the lobby a few years ago.) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter