Christmas 2018

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by jv3cv1, Jan 13, 2018 at 3:14 PM.

1. jv3cv1

jv3cv1 Mouseketeer

Just cancelled Dec 17 - Dec 28 in premium site we are staying at wilderness lodge now to far to bring rv in winter hope someone eles gets it they needs it

2. bama_ed

bama_ed It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney

That's a nice upgrade (to a hotel) and you're still close to the Fort so you can come visit.

Bama Ed

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

We've been looking for these dates as well as more. But looks like I was too late. :) I'll keep trying. Enjoy Wilderness Lodge. :)

5. snowmedic

snowmedic 1500 MIles From the Fort.

Not necessarily, no one really knows for sure when a cancelled reservation gets put back into the system. A lot of use have tried to figure it out with little, actually no success. Just keep trying. Good luck.

6. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

We'll definitely keep trying. I'm sure something will come up eventually. We'll take either full hookup, preferred or premium.

7. harriettbrawner

harriettbrawner Mouseketeer

I just got a weekend in December on the first try....very surprised. It's early, 7-10 but weekends seem to always be full so I'm pretty excited. We had so much fun just driving around looking at everyone's decorations this past November I can't wait to take the grandkids.

topiney likes this.
  8. friendofeeyore

friendofeeyore Mouseketeer

Hope to meet you in Dec.We are coming mid November to Mid December. we prefer 900 Loop

harriettbrawner likes this.