Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Okay I know this trip report is over, but I just found it through reading your sister's report, and all I can say is WOW!!!! It took me a long time to read the whole thing, but it was beautiful! I LOVE- your doggie, your engagement story, your invitations, your flowers, your bridal shower...everything!!! I am so glad that I found this and I wish I could have followed along the whole time. You had a truly beautiful dream wedding. I laughed my head off at the photo of your dad seeing the food price, and I got all teary eyed when I saw the photo of Geancarlo seeing you for the first time walking down the isle. So sweet!

Congratulations and I can tell that you two will definitely live happily ever after!!! Okay, so now when is Lex's wedding? ;) just teasing...but when that happens I definitely want to see another trip report.

Best Wishes to you both... your one year anniversary is just around the corner :yay::yay:!

Found you from reading your sister's report! I love that your family is so close, makes me wish I had a sister! Being an only child is fun , but sometimes you miss the companionship esp as you get older.

I have been married 13 yrs and this brought it all back to me. Thank you for posting all your sweet memories. It was wonderful to have a glimpse into your life.

Many happy wishes to you and your sweet hubby. Life only gets better the longer you are married, I promise!!!

Christina,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful wedding and honeymoon with us!!! It truly was beautiful and I am sad that it is over, but I will definitely tune in to your next TR!! :)

I can't wait to read your PTR, for some reason I can't get into it...weird!!

Try again-

Oh Christina I can't believe it's over. Your reception looked absolutely gorgeous. Loved that Mickey and Minnie were there. Cute you had a cake for your cousin's birthday too, that was very nice of you. San Juan's buildings are so pretty love the colors. The water at all the beaches. My Disney trip is going to be a cruise, definately.

Going over to subscribe.

Hurry over although I saw you there already…lol

Love the Honeymoon pics! We also went on a cruise for our Honeymoon last Aug./Sept. and had a fabulous time!!! We are hoping to book another one for this coming March.

My sister and I are also going in Sept. from Sept. 23-29 and are staying at POR. Maybe I will see you around!

Oh we must take a pic, our room window will be decorated too…lol

Your wedding looked AMAZING! Thank you for sharing the pictures and taking the time to post the report. I loved reading it.

Thanks for reading,

Okay I know this trip report is over, but I just found it through reading your sister's report, and all I can say is WOW!!!! It took me a long time to read the whole thing, but it was beautiful! I LOVE- your doggie, your engagement story, your invitations, your flowers, your bridal shower...everything!!! I am so glad that I found this and I wish I could have followed along the whole time. You had a truly beautiful dream wedding. I laughed my head off at the photo of your dad seeing the food price, and I got all teary eyed when I saw the photo of Geancarlo seeing you for the first time walking down the isle. So sweet!

Congratulations and I can tell that you two will definitely live happily ever after!!! Okay, so now when is Lex's wedding? ;) just teasing...but when that happens I definitely want to see another trip report.

Best Wishes to you both... your one year anniversary is just around the corner :yay::yay:!

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are going on a cruise for our 1 year anniversary and are super excited about it… Lex’s wedding I am hoping will be soon, I am already planning for it to be at Epcot- well the reception…lol

Found you from reading your sister's report! I love that your family is so close, makes me wish I had a sister! Being an only child is fun , but sometimes you miss the companionship esp as you get older.

I have been married 13 yrs and this brought it all back to me. Thank you for posting all your sweet memories. It was wonderful to have a glimpse into your life.

Many happy wishes to you and your sweet hubby. Life only gets better the longer you are married, I promise!!!

Awww Thank you.. join us over on my PTR for my Spetember trip…

Christina,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful wedding and honeymoon with us!!! It truly was beautiful and I am sad that it is over, but I will definitely tune in to your next TR!! :)

Thanks and I am sad that its over too, I just have the post wedding blues…

I've just caught up reading about your beautiful wedding and honeymoon, everything looked amazing, congratulations to you both and I wish you all the luck in the world for a fantastic future together.
My wonderful husband and I got married on 4th October 2006 in Florida, we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in the Magic Kingdom park as you were getting married very close by.

hey, i just stumbled upon this planning journal today. i just wanted to say how pretty you are (not just as a bride - also in your photos at the very beginning!) and that your dress was FABULOUSLY princess all the way. love the tiers in the skirt. what a true fairy tale wedding! congrats!

Chris, everything was just amazing. From the moment you started planning to the day Geancarlo carried you in (lol).

So sad its over :( but it was great nonetheless, and you've made beautiful memories!! Like you, I wish I could have my DFTW all over again. I don't know about you but that was the happiest day ever for me!:cutie:

What an amazing wedding...thank-you so much for sharing it with us all.

I have a quick question. Could you please tell me where you got your Cinderella and Prince Charming Toasting Flutes?? I am in love with them!!! We are getting married on Oct. 12, 2010 at the WP then having our reception at the WHR and dessert party at UK Lower - I can't wait!!!

Thanks

Hi, I believe my parents got them at the Grand Floridian in Sandy Cove, but I havent seen them in a while. My parents got them back in 2007. Check with your wedding planner if anything... GL to you

What an amazing wedding...thank-you so much for sharing it with us all.

I have a quick question. Could you please tell me where you got your Cinderella and Prince Charming Toasting Flutes?? I am in love with them!!! We are getting married on Oct. 12, 2010 at the WP then having our reception at the WHR and dessert party at UK Lower - I can't wait!!!

Thanks

So this is a long and over due post. Things are just so busy with me, work and a new house that I forgot to post my wedding cake after a year being married 10.4.08

Well for our 1 year anniversary we celebrated it on Royal Caribbean cruise, we went to Puerto Rico, St. Marteen, and Labadee Haiti. So much fun and very relaxing.
We went on the cruise a week before our anniversary because my nieces 15’s was the day before the anniversary and we couldn’t miss her party. So on our anniversary the Miami Dolphins were playing and we are BIG Dolphin fans, so we watched the game and hung out. and then we cut the cake with my parents and sister. IT was so delicious. I was thinking, ‘OMG I am eating 1 year old cake’ LOL but it was amazing. The top cake was yellow with amaretto filling.

DH and I are planning our second anniversary trip, but this time I want to go to Disney and have them replicate the top tier of the cake

So here is what the cake was like on the wedding day
l_13ed5b2b205a4ccca9c908380ddb9b6b.jpg

Here it is all wrapped up for 1 year. My mom took it out of the freezer the day before to thaw out
9919_103545262990049_10000003727318.jpg

With the cake
untitled-1.jpg

9919_103545266323382_10000003727318.jpg

I was all emotional because I kept thinking ‘At this time we were doing this’ ‘at this time we were doing that’ lol
9919_103545269656715_10000003727318.jpg

9919_103545276323381_10000003727318.jpg

9919_103545286323380_10000003727318.jpg

9919_103545279656714_10000003727318.jpg

untitled1.jpg

9919_103545289656713_10000003727318.jpg

The castle topper- I have it preserved in my dining cabinet
9919_103545272990048_10000003727318.jpg

IN the end, it was a beautiful day to reminisce about the wedding and to enjoy the cake. Wishing all the girls on here a Happy one year anniversary!!! Enjoy your cake

Holy cows that went by fast! It did for me too...I feel your pain! Congrats girl...and by the way...you two still look as cute as ever together! :goodvibes

Anna Marie

happy upcoming 3rd anniversary! saw you updated and your ticker, man that went fast feels like I was just living vivasiously through your wedding planning! :)

:)Hi Everyone

I haven't been on my PJ/WTR in a very long time... I thought to jump back on and write about my details for our upcoming 5 year wedding anniversary! I honestly cant believe it has been 5 years!!! I miss the days of writing about my vision for my wedding and documenting my wedding day... I started reading through my Journal and I forgot about some of the stuff that I wrote about...

So many things has happened since our 1 year anniversary

New Home..baby...etc:

I have so many details to share for our anniversary this October... Stay Tuned this evening for an update:surfweb:

I haven't been on my PJ/WTR in a very long time... I thought to jump back on and write about my details for our upcoming 5 year wedding anniversary! I honestly cant believe it has been 5 years!!! I miss the days of writing about my vision for my wedding and documenting my wedding day... I started reading through my Journal and I forgot about some of the stuff that I wrote about...

New Home..baby...etc:

I have so many details to share for our anniversary this October... Stay Tuned this evening for an update:surfweb:

Welcome back - good to see you here.

I come to this board every once in a while. I am now active on the Cruise board.

We will be celebrating our November 10th 5 year anniversary by taking a Disney Dream Cruise - along with a few days before the cruise and after the cruise.

Looking forward to reading about your plans.

Linda

New Home..baby...etc:

Hello Christina!!!
BABYYYYYY??!?!?!? Can't wait to see pictures you all in Disney.
Happy 5 years!! We're celebrating 6 in September...crazy!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!