Chocolate Teddy Grahams vs. Cinnamon Teddy Grahams (a poll)

Choclate Teddy Grahams vs. Cinnamon Teddy Grahams

• Cinnamon

• Chocalate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Funball

DIS Veteran
This should be fun! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Hey we all have had teddy grahams at one point in our life! So what is your favorite Teddy Graham flavor, Chocolate or Cinnamon? And why? :cool1: popcorn::

My rule in life is: Choose Chocolate! ;)

There is another flavor too- vanilla, I think. Not that it matters because it isn't chocolate. :rotfl:

Well I like them both...and I like to eat them both at the same time....LOL But I like the chocolate better so my ratio is 2 chocolate to 1 cinnamon...LOL

No, no no it’s all about the chocolate ones! They really taste like chocolate!! The cinnamon ones are weird tasting, with the chocolate you can dip them in peanut butter or whip cream, with cinnamon ones you can't really do that!! :cool1::lmao:

True but that's why you mix the cinnamon & chocolate w/a 2-1 ratio. 2 chocolate to 1 cinnamon, pop 'em in and eat 'em up. :) My DGD loves the cinnamon ones. :) I like eating the chocolate ones w/pnut butter, so does DD10. :)

mmmmm !!!! peanut butter and chocolate!! nice!!!!

thats a party all in it's own!!! lol

hmm chocolate mint teddy grahams.. hey budgie i think your on to something!! lol lol

I prefer just good ol' honey Teddy Grahams. Sometimes I like to dip them in vanilla frosting. Anyone remember Dunkaroos? I miss those. Apparently they're still available in some places but I haven't seen them around since I was a kid. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter