Child or adult price??

Jayneob3

Earning My Ears
My son is 14 and eats like a bird. Do I have to put him down as an adult and pay those prices for him? How do I go about getting him a children's meal at a children's price?

It all depends on where you go. Many (not too pricey) places have no problem giving kids meals. I eat them half the time we are there. However, I am not sure how some of the more expensive places would handle it. But never hurts to try!

At all the places where you order specific meals or items ala carte (counter service and sit down restaurants) will not have a problem with him ordering a meal off the children's menu. Any place that is a pay one price buffet, family style or pre-plated meal (mostly shows and character meals) then you will be charged the adult price regardless of how much he does or does not eat.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter