Child care/babysitting

grayhawk

Earning My Ears
In the past I have used the Neverland Club at the Polynesian and the child care at the Contemporary. I have heard that Fort Wilderness the child care includes entertainment in which they bring baby animals in to keep the kids busy. Has anyone any information on this or did I just dream this?

Thanks.

As far as I know (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) Fort Wilderness does not have a child care center. I believe The Cubs Den at the Wilderness Lodge used to bring in some baby animals but they stopped doing it several years ago. I think all the clubs are basically the same as far as entertainment goes: video games, crafts, movies, etc.

Thanks. I meant the Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge. I had heard that they brought in the animals. Oh well. I guess if they stopped there was a reason.

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter