Child Care at Disneyland

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
We are thinking about taking a family trip to DL this fall but DH and I are thinking we might like a few hours to ourselves. Do any of the hotels have childcare facilities and if so, what age do children need to be?

Thanks!

Kat

Kat

yes the Disneyland hotels do have child care, I know that the GC and PP both offer daycare and early dinner care, meals are extra.
and the also have a babysitting service from what I've read.
If I remember correctly the cost is around $10.00 an Hr.
I would call the hotel directly to make sure all info I gave you is up to date and correct. Hope I could help.

The Disney hotels have REFERRALS to in-room babysitting services, they do not have onsite day care facilities.

The exception is Pinocchio's Workshop at the Grand Californian Hotel. This is open for advance reservations to GC guests only; guests at the other two hotels can call once there for space-available reservations. They are open from 5:00 pm to midnight and a snack is included (dinner is also available at an additional charge). The club is for kids 5-12 and is $9 per hour.

Hope that helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter