Chicken Wing Help

ten pounds of chicken parts.....wings....thighs.....drumsticks.....whatever you like
2 cups of honey.....
one cup of soy sauce....
2 cups catsup........
4 tbsp oil........2 tbsp minced garlic
marinate at least two hours .....but would be fantastic over night.........
cook 2 1/2 hours......350°.....changing racks every so often.......in the oven.....

after they are done....if you want to keep them warm for a gathering......put in a slow cooker......or crockpots and turn on high

all we do is deep fry wings then in a large pan, melt butter and add hot sauce to taste. Toss the wings in the butter We like them hot! Serve with celery and blue cheese!

RweTHEREyet, I posted 2 recipes for you over on the Community Board on the thread where you were talking about your freezer problem.

Our favorite wing recipe is:

1 package 5lb. frozen chicken wing or you can use fresh and cut the tips off and break them in half. I use the frozen!

1/2 cup thick and rich soy sauce
1/4 regular soy sauce
2 TBS. Dry Mustard
2 TBS. Sugar
1 TBS. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 vegetable Oil
1/4 cup cold water
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder

mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken wings. Bake uncovered on 400 degrees for 1/2 hour then lower to 350 degrees for 1/2 hour, then lower oven to 300 degrees for 1/2 hour, then lover oven to 250 degrees for 3 hours.

Turn the chicken wings over in the pan half way through.

They are easy to make and Delicious!

I use the same recipe as Pumba and it's absolutely delicious. In fact, I think I'll cook some up for dinner tonight and let everybody munch on the leftovers for the rest of the week!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter