Chick Fil A birthday party - anyone ever had one or been to one?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
Trying to figure out something for DS's birthday. There are two Chick Fil A's near us and both do parties. One is a stand alone location right up the service road from the mall and walking distance to Target. There is a playground (inside) and more privacy. The other one is in the mall food court. Since DS's birthday is Dec. 7 (a Sunday) we'd have to do it Saturday. I thought since it's close to Christmas that families might like having it at the mall where they could do some shopping. But that also means more difficulty with parking.

Have you ever attended or held a Chick Fil A birthday party? Would you recommend it? And which of the two locations would be the best?

I love Chick fil A but I don't get the party part. What do the children do at a Chick fil A party?

My only thought on the two locations is that Chick fil A in the Mall I go to is very crowded around the holidays. I can't imagine a party going on.

I have no idea what they do for a party. That's why I thought I would ask on the DIS. You're right though about the food court being crowded - we'd have to do it at a non meal time.

I had my dd's 5th bday party and ds's 5th (odd that i realized it was for both their 5ths-and they arent twins) at Chick Fila. Pretty much it works the same way as mcdonalds or burger king. you can bring in your cake and decorations, set up the tables

Anyways, you pay for the kids meals for the kids that are coming, eat, sing cake, presents if you want to open them there, the Birthday child gets a stuffed cow as a souvenir, and then let them go play in that wonderful ENCLOSED playarea while the adults sit out and watch them like caged animals :)

We went to a Chick-fil-a party in a stand-alone CFA. The kids played in the play area, then they each got a kids' meal and the cow ears headband. I think the cow might have appeared as well, but we had to leave early for DD's basketball game. It is best suited for toddlers and preschoolers, I think, since there are not really any planned activities, just free time in the play area. The one we went to was from 10-12, so the play area was not too crowded and the kids were eating around lunchtime.

I'd go for the free-standing CFA - you likely won't be sharing the play area with as many kids. Does the mall CFA even have a play area? Ours doesn't - just the free-standing ones.

Our free-standing CFA has a kids' night every Tuesday with crafts and a face painter/balloon lady. If yours does something similar (and is used to the idea of kids doing crafts in their restaurant), you might be able to have them provide a craft or you could provide your own. Depending on the ages of the kids, you could do a simple ornament. We went to a December party when DD9 was in preschool, and the party mom had prepainted small wooden Christmas tree ornaments. The kids glued jewels on the tree. We still have that ornament - it was easy and cute! Very little kids could make candy canes out of red and white pipe cleaners - it would give you an activity to do.

Keep in mind that CFA cooks their food in peanut oil, so this would not be safe for anyone with peanut allergies.

Keep in mind that CFA cooks their food in peanut oil, so this would not be safe for anyone with peanut allergies.

I thought that too, but my friend who's daughter is allergic to many things including peanuts said the peanut oil at CFA is fine according to Dr. and their DD has never had a problem eating there. I asked before ordering chicken from there for my DD's birthday last year and sure enough no problems. It's something about the way the oil is processed.

I thought that too, but my friend who's daughter is allergic to many things including peanuts said the peanut oil at CFA is fine according to Dr. and their DD has never had a problem eating there. I asked before ordering chicken from there for my DD's birthday last year and sure enough no problems. It's something about the way the oil is processed.

Yes, our school is peanut free, but you are allowed to bring Chick-fil-a, and we use Chick-fil-a as a food vendor at our events. I'm not sure why it is OK, but it seems to be!

My daughter's 5th birthday was at a stand alone Chick Fil A, the service was far beyond my expecations. They are pretty busy on Saturday's with parties, but they have designated associate to assist you with your party. She was wonderful. There was a little confusion though. She was waiting for kids to come back to the table to serve which was not happening because they were having so much fun. My suggestion would be to have the food served and then round up the kiddos. They were great as far substitutions. Most of the girls want fruit instead of fries. I did supplement the goodie bags and brought my own cake. There were 5 girls and 1 boy. They all had a blast. It nice to have an inside play area that is clean.

I was the Marketing Director at our local Chick-fil-A I put together the parties and planned all of our local events. Each Chick-fil-A is owned and operated by individuals so each party can be different.
At our Chick-fil-A you recieved a sheet cake, ice cream, use of the playground, balloons and a toy for each child, kids meal and a t-shirt or stuffed cow for the b-day child. You also had a Chick-fil-A helper for an 1 1/2 and a visit from the Chick-fil-A cow. The price was 5.95 per child plus tax
Like I said earlier each Chick-fil-A has different packages. Our parties were always very successful.
One time we had a party for a little girl and only one child showed up, I brought out about five of our great high school kids and had them help celebrate her b-day the little girl was so happy with all the attention she received everytime she came in after her party she would ask for those high schoolers by name. Goodluck

I was going to mention this as well. I found this out the hard way. Make sure nobody has a peanut allergy, which is very serious.

My daughter, bestfriend and her son are all allergic to peanuts and all eat at Chick-fil-A. Everyone has different reactions, but the peanut oil is very refined. I am sure you know most of your guest pretty well and whether there children can or can not. But I know you want to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter