Chicago/Suburban DIS People

AH! I am from the south east side of Chicago. I read everyone is more from North Suburbs!

Hello all,
If anyone is participating in the Arlington Heights Santa Run http://www.rotarysantarun.org/ and wants to meet up afterwards post a note here and we can give it a try. I think there is an official post run meet up spot (not posted on their website yet) where we could meet.

I'm from south Plainfield/Joliet and would be interested in meeting other suburbanites if anything gets planned!

There are so many of us in this area, we really should be able to do a get together!

I'm in the nw corner of Bolingbrook, near Naperville.

We should get together to go see Beauty and the Beast.

None of the guys in my family want to see it. :(

Hi, all! I'm super close to the city and would love a chance to meet up with fellow Disney nerds. Are there any really big Disney stores around, with restaurants near by? (I miss Oak Brook's.) Could be a fun idea for a meet up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!