Chicago Med?

Poohlove

DIS Veteran
Do you watch Chicago Med? What are your thoughts? I think the acting is not the greatest but I feel compelled to watch for some reason.

I watch it, but it's not my favorite. Some of the characters get on my nerves.
I agree, Dr Manning in particular grates on my nerves. I like Chicago PD and always forget about Chicago Fire but that kind of went off the rails a little for me.

How about Greys Anatomy and Station 19? They get a little nutty for me from time to time but I like Greys and Station 19 is growing on me.

PD is my fave of the 3 shows.

As far as Greys and Station 19, used to watch Greys, but stopped and never got back on the train (a long time ago LOL)! I've never watched Station 19.

PD is my fave of the 3 shows.

As far as Greys and Station 19, used to watch Greys, but stopped and never got back on the train (a long time ago LOL)! I've never watched Station 19.
Did you stop watching when Izzy was talking to dead Denny? That's why I took a hiatus lol

I watch all three. Med is my least favorite but I watch them in order every week.
I watch it, but it's not my favorite. Some of the characters get on my nerves.
Will has really been on my last nerve lately. When did he become such a whiny baby? It seems like the chemistry between him and Manning is gone. I’ve wondered if the actors don’t get along. I tell you what I would have told him take a long walk off a short pier after this weeks episode. I’m betting the wedding won’t happen.

Watch the 3 Chicago shows. All since the beginning. I really like them and like them all being on the same day now. Like the cross overs and looking forward to more

Did you stop watching when Izzy was talking to dead Denny? That's why I took a hiatus lol
Hah! I don't blame you. I moaned my way through those episodes. But I'm still watching and enjoying it. Although I did tell my daughter last week the show is a lot better when Meredith isn't so put together.

I have watched Chicago Med from the start. I love medical dramas. This isn't the best, but I'm still watching. I probably would like PD and Fire but for some reason never started. And I hate coming into established shows. If they were on Netflix I'd probably catch up and watch, but last I checked they weren't.

Code Black was my favorite of the recent medical dramas, but that one is apparently over. :sad:

I have watched Chicago Med from the start. I love medical dramas. This isn't the best, but I'm still watching. I probably would like PD and Fire but for some reason never started. And I hate coming into established shows. If they were on Netflix I'd probably catch up and watch, but last I checked they weren't.

Code Black was my favorite of the recent medical dramas, but that one is apparently over. :sad:

I really liked Code Black too....sorry to see it end

I really liked Code Black too....sorry to see it end
There was really no comparison between it and Chicago Med. Code Black had a better story line and cast. Yet Med is the one to continue. Bummer.

The story line this season of Dr. Halstead being caught up with the FBI because he got a deal on a wedding venue is just stupid.
I've tried to enjoy it but they are making it difficult. Might have to binge watch ER again just for the fix.
I have the entire first season of ER sitting on my DVR right now. I think Grey's broke me though. I loved ER when it first ran but am finding it pretty boring now.

There was really no comparison between it and Chicago Med. Code Black had a better story line and cast. Yet Med is the one to continue. Bummer.

The story line this season of Dr. Halstead being caught up with the FBI because he got a deal on a wedding venue is just stupid.

I have the entire first season of ER sitting on my DVR right now. I think Grey's broke me though. I loved ER when it first ran but am finding it pretty boring now.
I've never watched Grey's. Do you recommend it for an ER fan?

I've never watched Grey's. Do you recommend it for an ER fan?
I love ER, I just rewatched it and loved it all over again. Grey's is soap opera like in the same way that ER is but it has more of a comedic element for lack of a better explanation. The characters are more quirky and the situations are more of a stretch then what would be on ER but that could be due to the time difference. Everyone sleeps with everyone in both and there were storylines in each that I just didnt like but when a show runs as long as these do it is bound to happen. I think you will like it, check it out on demand or on Netflix and let us know what you think.

I agree, Dr Manning in particular grates on my nerves.

Will has really been on my last nerve lately. When did he become such a whiny baby? It seems like the chemistry between him and Manning is gone. I’ve wondered if the actors don’t get along. I tell you what I would have told him take a long walk off a short pier after this weeks episode. I’m betting the wedding won’t happen.

Yes, those are exactly the two I find so annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter