Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Guess the Cubs are recycling #EverybodyIn as the slogan again. I know this will make Robin exceptionally happy :rolleyes1

Guess the Cubs are recycling #EverybodyIn as the slogan again. I know this will make Robin exceptionally happy :rolleyes1
Yes. I heard that this weekend and my eyes rolled all the way into my head. I was thinking “ what the hell do they pay you for?” When they trotted out the head of marketing to announce it.

I am bummed to hear that Miller Park will be getting a new name next year. American Family Insurance bought the naming rights. I can tell you that I am very happy the Ricketts have not sold the naming rights to Wrigley. That would be the final straw that would break that hump day camel's back.

I am bummed to hear that Miller Park will be getting a new name next year. American Family Insurance bought the naming rights. I can tell you that I am very happy the Ricketts have not sold the naming rights to Wrigley. That would be the final straw that would break that hump day camel's back.
it will still be known as Wrigley North, lol.

for the Lego types..this is cool!

Needs a WS Trophy with it, tho....:rolleyes1

https://fanshophq.com/collections/mlb/products/chicago-cubs-parade-bus-191pc-buildable-play-set

mail

That is so stinking cute!

I was just thinking that someone is really missing out on a marketing opportunity by not making more WS gear. There wasn’t a whole lot at the Cubs Convention and I know I wanted to pick up another tee shirt.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...rustrated-unsigned-bryce-harper-manny-machado

KB sounds a bit peeved. I plan to enjoy him being a Cub now....’cause I don’t think he’s staying past his remaining 3 years

KB is peeved because he will get the same treatment. He was probably hoping for $350-$400m and that's not going to happen. The thing is players don't have a divine right to continue getting higher and higher salaries. It seems the camel's back has broke and owners are putting a ceiling on salaries.

Since some of you are from Chicago, this seemed like a good place to ask.

I'm gonna be visiting the area soon and would like to get some recommendations for good tacos. I absolutely love tacos and try to get them in different places when I visit. Are there any taco places in the Chicago area any of you taco lovers would recommend? Thanks in advance.

Since some of you are from Chicago, this seemed like a good place to ask.

I'm gonna be visiting the area soon and would like to get some recommendations for good tacos. I absolutely love tacos and try to get them in different places when I visit. Are there any taco places in the Chicago area any of you taco lovers would recommend? Thanks in advance.

In the Loop area? The Game Room serve's up a good fish taco. I ate at Taco Joint Chicago if you are going to be in the N.Michigan Ave area, decent.

I like Antique Taco's , Rubi's at MaxwellStreet Mkt, Big Star is good if you can head that direction (Wicker Park) Out in the burb's I love Fat Rosie's in Naperville.
I there are so many places to eat that are Mom and Pop's..I honestly can't remember some I have grabbed food at, or if they are still around.

KB is peeved because he will get the same treatment. He was probably hoping for $350-$400m and that's not going to happen. The thing is players don't have a divine right to continue getting higher and higher salaries. It seems the camel's back has broke and owners are putting a ceiling on salaries.
Jake has commented recently as well

In the Loop area? The Game Room serve's up a good fish taco. I ate at Taco Joint Chicago if you are going to be in the N.Michigan Ave area, decent.

I like Antique Taco's , Rubi's at MaxwellStreet Mkt, Big Star is good if you can head that direction (Wicker Park) Out in the burb's I love Fat Rosie's in Naperville.
I there are so many places to eat that are Mom and Pop's..I honestly can't remember some I have grabbed food at, or if they are still around.
Thanks very much for the help! This is an excellent start.

I thought for sure there'd me more taco lovers in this thread. Actually I'm pretty darn sure of it. Any other taco lovers with recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!