Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

also Bob Tewksbury to the staff as a mental skills coordinator. Dr. Ken will never be replaced, but very glad they hired another
This is good. I think this was one of the problems last year.

Schwarbs settled for $3.9 million & Monty for $3.0 million. I'm not sure how I feel about Schwarbino and Monty. I hope that they can do better in 2019 than they did in 2018.

Schwarbs settled for $3.9 million & Monty for $3.0 million. I'm not sure how I feel about Schwarbino and Monty. I hope that they can do better in 2019 than they did in 2018.
$3.9 million for Schwarber????

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

Worse, they are giving Addie 3.4 million and he's sitting out a quarter of the season.

I can’t remember exactly what the details were, I’ll try to find it again, but apparently Schwarber had deceptively and surprisingly good metrics last year. The sort of things Theo and company lean on. I know it didn’t seem that way anecdotally, especially toward the end.

I’m still hopeful his best days are ahead.

Chatwood makes over $10 mil. Darvish over $20 mil. And you guys are complaining about Schwarber making $4 mil? Schwarber absolutely earned that money. Unlike the others I mentioned.

The constant uncertainty results of both Harper stories is getting annoying. Both the storm and player are making me good on not hearing that name for a long time.

We're sitting out at our pool in SW Florida so we don't care about no winter storm. No matter what they decided to name it. And when did they decide they needed to name winter storms? It used to just be the Blizzard of 1967.

Lol..right? So is Machado gonna want one named after him?
We're sitting out at our pool in SW Florida so we don't care about no winter storm. No matter what they decided to name it. And when did they decide they needed to name winter storms? It used to just be the Blizzard of 1967.

I heard they changed the program/routine to one general gathering vs multiple options :confused3
KB dissing STL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
They got rid of the special Season Ticket Holder panels. We loved those last year because they were not jam-packed and crowded. They were not as good as the big ones but nicer. It’s going to be a non-stop zoo all weekend. We won’t be back next year.

They got rid of the special Season Ticket Holder panels. We loved those last year because they were not jam-packed and crowded. They were not as good as the big ones but nicer. It’s going to be a non-stop zoo all weekend. We won’t be back next year.
I can see the smoke coming off the comment survey from here, lol. I hear ya, tho. A LOT of STH are not pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!