Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Yeah, what difference does it make if they cut the time by 20 minutes? Who cares?
the stations that don't like regularly schedule TV programs being interrupted , but yet make the MLB schedule around games they want to air :rolleyes1

Last edited:
saw this link over on Reddit..pretty cool!
Sepo~ you can check out your seats/where you were at from the prespective of the field
https://www.svrf.com/vr/84599

the Murphy's one and the celebration after winning the pennant are fun too.

my DD is working on a lot of VR in her animation these days so I have a personal interest in watching, prob get a bigger kick out of it than most, lol.:o She does a lot of photogrammetry for 3D printing as well so the thought of being able to print these scenesin 3D is nuts lol.

Last edited:
TBT to 2015~ and the hype before the W/C game. Cubs took off mid-season and never looked back, but I sure do miss some of these faces. Jake,Fowler, Castro, Miggy, Denorfia (wish they would have shown his dive into the guys at home at the end)

Last edited:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
I'm glad we have him back :cheer2:
DecentWiltedDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

upload_2018-2-22_10-8-24.jpeg
images
images

reminder for 670 The Score Broadcasts. There are 10 for ST, first one is this Saturday 2/24!!!!!!!!! Note the WGNdates~ first one will air 2/27 against the Sox

also for Fridays game against the Brewers (hoping I DON'T see Jake with a surprise walk in for Milwaukee)
Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat
No lineup yet for #Cubs 1st Cactus League game Fri vs Brewers but Happ, Schwarber expected to play. Roth to start and Zastryzny, Alvarez possible pitchers

DT66urQU0AAGzGC.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning Cub Fans! Here is the first line up of ST Cactus League~ Cubs vs Brewers 2 PM C on or Cubs.com (audio) MLB.com (Brewers/Eucker announcers)

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DWvReSsX0AIhxFx.jpg

Brewers throwing their starters( for the most part) out there..

DWvOgl5VwAAJZJH.jpg:large

Last edited:

I'm watching the first spring training game online right now. I belong to a private FB group that streams all the games and people chat on the side. I think it's wonderful that all teams are wearing caps from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

TLS with a great bare-handed play, and gets the Cub's first (and only) RBI of ST. Happ came to play today as well, great diving catch saving 2 or more runs. No W flag today..but that's ok~ it's drizzly near me, new flag and all :rolleyes1 lol.

https://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2018/02/23/1875622083/1519417494214/asset_1800K.mp4

https://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2018/02/23/1875713483/1519419478841/asset_2500K.mp4

https://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2018/02/23/1875749883/1519420308626/asset_2500K.mp4

Last edited:
Good Morning Cub fans! If you are in listening area for 670 The Score a.m. PAT AND RON ARE BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!((2:05 Central)
So are a few more familiar faces (AAJ getting today's audition for LO)~ LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!
DWzoSKmVAAADx3k.jpg:large

Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat
Butler to start for #Cubs today. Other pitchers on list: Mazzoni, Farrell, Maples, Mills, Underwood and De La Cruz. Also, Darvish to throw live BP (not in the game, obviously)

Last edited:
Do the Cubs have a radio station for the regular season? If so, what is it?
Hi Dan~670 a.m.the Score is the official broadcst of the Cubs w/ Pat & Ron.as much as I love Len & JD , I find myself muting more and more and listening to Pat & Ron.ESPECIALLY during ESPN & National broadcast games. The radio is ahead a smidge but thats ok lol

Hi Dan~670 a.m.the Score is the official broadcst of the Cubs w/ Pat & Ron.as much as I love Len & JD , I find myself muting more and more and listening to Pat & Ron.ESPECIALLY during ESPN & National broadcast games. The radio is ahead a smidge but thats ok lol
Thanks Pam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter