Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Reds pitching has been REALLY good lately...me thinks this series will be very close. Also Jake will be on the bump Monday night in his first start at Wrigley since going to Philly. He faces Darvish:rolleyes1. (well, for 3 innings at least)

Reds pitching has been REALLY good lately...me thinks this series will be very close. Also Jake will be on the bump Monday night in his first start at Wrigley since going to Philly. He faces Darvish:rolleyes1. (well, for 3 innings at least)
I’m bummed. I would love to see Jakey pitch again. I have tickets for Wednesday instead.

Bummer about Zobie :(. He filed for separation in TN accusing Julianna of "inappropriate marital conduct which render further cohabitation impossible". That seems a little skanky considering her music.
TN law will at least give better leverage to Zo on custody and financial decisions. I just hope he does find his way back to the Cubs. He is invaluable honestly, is all he brings, but I can also see him choosing to walk away from baseball altogether as well to be available for his kids at all times.. just very, very sad.

Last edited:
TN law will at least give better leverage to Zo on custody and financial decisions. I just hope he does find his way back to the Cubs. He is invaluable honestly, is all he brings, but I can also see him choosing to walk away from baseball altogether as well to be available for his kids at all times.. just very, very sad.
I hope he doesn’t walk away! I’d love to give him a Grandpa Rossy full year sendoff. He needs some Cubbie Fan love (no, not that way!).

I repeat...
Tonight’s loss stinks. At least the Card’s lost too.

Still have 3 less in the loss column, hope the bats heat up, quick!

I hope he doesn’t walk away! I’d love to give him a Grandpa Rossy full year sendoff. He needs some Cubbie Fan love (no, not that way!).
I was hopeful he stayed on in some capacity..but I really doubt he will be happy with anything that has him traveling a lot. Pretty sure the singing/ career his wife has requires travel & I see Ben as wanting to be as solid a parent for his kids as possible....his wife had been posting on her Instagram about how much she loves NY and wants to be there. I just don’t see Ben wanting to be that far from those kids or putting them in a position to travel even more as they get older with school.looks like his filing is technically for separation, and hers for divorce at this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter