Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

I have not been paying too much attention to baseball because my sister is critically ill. I just read that Happ(y) was optioned to AAA yesterday. That's an interesting move. I've read it's because he needs some work on his batting.

I have not been paying too much attention to baseball because my sister is critically ill. I just read that Happ(y) was optioned to AAA yesterday. That's an interesting move. I've read it's because he needs some work on his batting.
So sorry Robin, sending prayers to you and your sister.

Yeah, Ian has had quite the rough ST. I read he took the news hard, but it’s much like Schwarber last year. He will be back. AAJ has been on fire, so I imagine Happ is feeling the pressure.

We drove back from CO yesterday...bummed to return , but saw this on Twitter en route. My DS co-worker shot some of these , my DS said the throw away theme came out really cool, developing them was a blast. I know it isn’t the Cubs, but at least the photographer is a Cub fan!

https://t.co/Re0bkttPsB

Once you open the link, click on the #disposable series to see the rest. Brings me back to the 70/80’s :teleport::goodvibes:thumbsup2

Last edited:

Sorry Robin. Prayers to you and your family.

Brian Duensing has been DFA’d. I really like the guy and hope he can find something with the Cubs Org.

B6CA76E6-9C2D-462B-83D7-9A0980964216.jpeg Well, my sister passed away this morning. I guess I’ll be sneaking in some of her ashes into Wrigley later in the season. My mom raised both of us to be big Cubs fans.

Here she is at our other shared ‘Happy Place’.

View attachment 391128 Well, my sister passed away this morning. I guess I’ll be sneaking in some of her ashes into Wrigley later in the season. My mom raised both of us to be big Cubs fans.

Here she is at our other shared ‘Happy Place’.
Oh Robin..I am SO sorry! :hug: losing a sibling is so very hard. Beautiful picture of your sister.My prayers to you and your family . Please know your Cub family is here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss, Robin. Such a lovely photo of your sister. And, yes, losing a sibling is so very difficult. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Robin, I'd like to echo what the others have said.

Sorry seems to fall short, but with the lack of anything better to offer, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Continued prayers for you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!