4. Kyle Schwarber, DH
  5. Yasiel Blaguert, 1B
  6. Johnny Field, LF
  7. Francisco Arcia, C
  8. Jose Cardona, RF
  9. Chesny Young, 3B
Christain Bergman on the bump

if you have MLBTV, you *should* be able to get the game, at least audio

update on Bote~ will see a doctor today to figure out next step, but "appears to be trending in the right direction" per Joe

Guess the split squad split the difference, lol.
W against the Padre’s , THANK YOU WILLY! 3 run dinger!
L against the Dodgers

As New Yorkers and diehard Yankee fans, we still appreciate the Cubs. We are doing a college visit road trip this April for my youngest son. While he isn't looking at any school in Chicago, my husband and two sons insisted we spend two nights in the city to see a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.

As New Yorkers and diehard Yankee fans, we still appreciate the Cubs. We are doing a college visit road trip this April for my youngest son. While he isn't looking at any school in Chicago, my husband and two sons insisted we spend two nights in the city to see a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.
I missed seeing a game at the old Yankees Stadium and I regret it to this day. I hope they have a great day at Wrigley! Single game tickets are now on sale.

Due to stuff out of my control, we havn’t been able to move DS stuff to him in CO yet.
No furniture
No food
No internet or tv.

Priorities

upload_2019-2-27_16-34-1.jpeg

I raised him right

Last edited:
Welp ... the Harper Haters should be happy. He went to the Phillies. Harper, McCutchen, Realmuto, Segura, Jakey ... it'll be a good year to be a Phillies fan. They are going for it "All In" and the Cubs better watch out.

Welp ... the Harper Haters should be happy. He went to the Phillies. Harper, McCutchen, Realmuto, Segura, Jakey ... it'll be a good year to be a Phillies fan. They are going for it "All In" and the Cubs better watch out.
I think Hoskins is a better bat than Harper...the Phillies were a concern before the Harper deal. MANY stacked teams this year. I say it all the time, the amount of talent out there is insane and as a fan of baseball, it’s awesome!
13 years is ridiculous...hope like like cheesesteaks! (Making $69,000 a DAY...guess he will have anything he wants delivered..... but he will have that hair care product bill to support :scratchin)

Last edited:
I think Hoskins is a better bat than Harper...the Phillies were a concern before the Harper deal. MANY stacked teams this year. I say it all the time, the amount of talent out there is insane and as a fan of baseball, it’s awesome!
13 years is ridiculous...hope like like cheesesteaks! (Making $69,000 a DAY...guess he will have anything he wants delivered..... but he will have that hair care product bill to support :scratchin)

Don't hate him because he's beautiful ...

33ws.gif

*snork*

:lmao:

As said previously, it has nothing to do with looks or lack thereof. It's all about attitude and personality for me.

don't forget that 1.3 WAR he had last season :rolleyes1 I will be interested in his amount of injury (guess it's IL now, no longer DL~which just looks like Illinois to me:headache:) or if he is suddenly fool proof. Will offer a lot of answers to the rumors of ******* there was on his old Walgreen's team, just sayin'. So the DH is heading to the NL..guess Bryce and his walker will belly up to the plate in his later years. I feel confident in saying he's no Ben Zobrist as far as value at age 38. I sure hope Rickett's is already drawing up his Mike Trout proposal. Now there's a player I would have shelled out for, but I STILL think these amounts are insane, for any player.

I will admit to one thing Harper has that the Cubs don’t...Mallee.

Last edited:
don't forget that 1.3 WAR he had last season :rolleyes1 I will be interested in his amount of injury (guess it's IL now, no longer DL~which just looks like Illinois to me:headache:) or if he is suddenly fool proof. Will offer a lot of answers to the rumors of ******* there was on his old Walgreen's team, just sayin'. So the DH is heading to the NL..guess Bryce and his walker will belly up to the plate in his later years. I feel confident in saying he's no Ben Zobrist as far as value at age 38. I sure hope Rickett's is already drawing up his Mike Trout proposal. Now there's a player I would have shelled out for, but I STILL think these amounts are insane, for any player.

I will admit to one thing Harper has that the Cubs don’t...Mallee.
Since Climate Change is going to cause the world to end in 10-12 years, he's not going to collect on the last year(s) of his contract anyway.

Since Climate Change is going to cause the world to end in 10-12 years, he's not going to collect on the last year(s) of his contract anyway.
I feel like climate change is already ending me.....I no longer call it daylight here, it’s “grey”light.:rolleyes2:cold: BTW, that groundhog better bob and weave if he’s ever in my path or he’s risking becoming road kill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter