Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Actually it totally sucks as somehow we were still in the game with no hits lol. Highlight of the night besides Addie's home run? Kike taking first base on 3 balls lol.....in front of 55,000. :rotfl2:

AND Heaven help the Dodger's bat boy having to deal with Puig's licked bat..that guy is a whole new level of disgusting The Willy/Javy pick of him was most enjoyable..topped only by Javy prancing away

AAAAANNNNNNNND tonight was payback for that night.
Just thinking the same thing. Hey, you brought it up ;).

You know, I just can’t be mad over that homer. It was an absolutely fan loving classic. And the Dodger fan who caught it ... mad props to him! I’m disappointed it wasn’t us. I’m disappointed that Lackey didn’t have it. But I am far more disappointed in our bats. Our hitters need to get their heads outta their butts on Tuesday. This is not the time to slump.

Not sure if anyone here watches Game of Thrones. If so... he really reminds me of Tormund Giantsbane, the red haired Wildling.

Here:

View attachment 277280

I don't watch the show but based on the photo my first thought was that's an insult to Giantsbane. that character looks far more maintained than Turner. I'm sure Turner loves the comparison, however and can sure see why he reminds you of him.

Just thinking the same thing. Hey, you brought it up ;).

You know, I just can’t be mad over that homer. It was an absolutely fan loving classic. And the Dodger fan who caught it ... mad props to him! I’m disappointed it wasn’t us. I’m disappointed that Lackey didn’t have it. But I am far more disappointed in our bats. Our hitters need to get their heads outta their butts on Tuesday. This is not the time to slump.

Well, we are the reason the Dodger's hit this season full steam ahead. Robert's was PREEEEETTTTTYYYYY ticked they lost to us last year. I'm gonna take that as a huge compliment for the Cubs.
Considering a Turner /Lackey match up was like handing candy out on Halloween, me either, esp given that Lackey was even in that position due to the failure of one J. Wilson. Once Big John didn't get that last out all bets were off. While the bats looked sad all night, that last inning against Jansen was especially painfull. Must have been bees swarning the batter's heads the way they were swatting. Willy looked downright comical. I guess the up-side (humor me) is that no extra's so they could get on the plane sooner but they are still going to be dead tired. Still a nice home run from Addie who actually DOES remember how to hit during the playoffs. When we win Tuesday, we will be 1-2 which is what we were facing against them last year after 3 and I distinctly remember celebrating the pennant :D

Even the Dodgers dont like Puigs freak persona. They tried to trade him off but no one made an offer they liked. Lets hope that Wrigley continues to bring the extra magic as so far post season games there this year are W's . I hope Matty drove over from S.D. to bring his bats to Anthony :rolleyes1

beware of the following image

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!