Chicago Area Dads: HUGE Favor...

katoot

<font color=red>DDC<br><font color=royalblue>And O
Hey all, I haven't posted much around here lately, but I have a big favor to ask of the Chicago Area Dads...

As you may or may not know, my family and I will be moving from South Korea to the Elgin area (date yet to be determined, but we're looking at mid-April). It's a pretty huge move for us, and will involve buying a house, finding a job, and buying a car (or two), among other things.

In an effort to save money, and hopefully time, I'm asking for help in three ways:

1) Would anyone happen to have a vehicle I could borrow for at least a few days but possibly up to a few weeks? We would be staying in the Elgin/Schaumburg area save for one trip to Northeastern Wisconsin.

2) Would anyone be able to help us move our luggage from the airport (O'Hare) to our hotel (located in Schaumburg)? Given that we will probably have three or four large suitcases, two car seats, one huge-@$$ stroller, and a few other smaller bags, we highly doubt it could all fit in one vehicle, regardless of size (well, maybe a bus...).

3) Is anyone selling or do you know of anyone selling a vehicle? We would like the first thing we buy in the States to be a car, but since we don't yet have a permanent address, I'm not sure how feasible that is.

If you, or anyone you may know, could help, it would mean a great deal to us and perhaps make my wife a little more relaxed about moving. Again, we don't have the exact date yet, but we hope to know that soon.

So, not too many replies here...

In any case, we're still looking for assistance with questions/favors numbers 2 and 3. We now know our exact date and time of arrival, April 10th, next Thursday, at 10:30am. I figure we will be through customs and immigration by 11:30 or so. I realize it's a weekday, and most of you will have to work, but if anyone can help out, it would be immensely appreciated.

So, not too many replies here...

In any case, we're still looking for assistance with questions/favors numbers 2 and 3. We now know our exact date and time of arrival, April 10th, next Thursday, at 10:30am. I figure we will be through customs and immigration by 11:30 or so. I realize it's a weekday, and most of you will have to work, but if anyone can help out, it would be immensely appreciated.

Safe travels and hope you get settled in. Unfortunately, I am a bit too far to be of assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter