Cheshire Figment passed away today...

Such sad news. Condolences to Mike's family & friends. You will be missed Cheshire Figment.

Such sad news! I met Mike and Judy at a pin meet back in the early 2000s outside of Baltimore before he moved to Florida. He was such a nice, friendly person who really knew his pins! He will be sorely missed here on the DIS.

Deepest sympathies and lost of fairy dust... we all still need magic the MOST after stuff like that happens.
May he rest in peace.

Cheshire Figment was a true treasure... so patient, knowledgeable and kind.

I just wanted to add my "voice" to those who have already said that he will be missed and that he was a very invaluable member of the boards. They will not be the same without him!

Wow, was just wondering why I haven't seen anything lately. I have been reading this forum for years (longer than my account says - more of a reader, not much of a poster). So sorry to read this. He was definitely appreciated! Miss having someone that knew the rules inside & out and was able to explain them in a way I could understand!

We miss Mike. Here is a picture of my husband and Mike in his Figment golf cart. We visited
him when he moved into his new house. I wanted to post this on his one year anniversary. Missed it by a few days. bud.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts