Cheshire Figment passed away today...

He was always so friendly and helpful. I will definitely miss his presence on the boards. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Sad news. Condolences to all who knew him, both here on the DIS and in his real life.

Rest in peace Mike. He was such a helpful man. To the family, I am so sorry for your loss.

Definitely sad news. I god a wealth of good information from him. My prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends. I know he will be missed.

Such sad news. I always found him to be a wonderful source of information, but also just a wonderful person to "converse with" on these boards. My sympathies go out to his family and friends.

Such sad news! I often got excellent advice from Cheshire Figment. Prayers and warm thoughts go out to his family during this difficult time.

CF, thank you for all you did for the boards. Your sticky of ticketing was the most comprehensive post I had ever seen. We know how much you put to it and were always quick to update things as quickly as possible. I knew something was going on when your sticky was taken down because it was not updated. You will be missed. You may be gone be gone but you will not be forgotten.

Always so helpful and so patient with sharing information. What a vacancy to the Dis boards. :( Prayers and condolences to all who cared. :grouphug:

Oh wow! Sad to hear that. He helped me a lot in planning my trips. :(

I had the pleasure of meeting him once in Epcot. He was a very nice man and I loved how he had decorated his ECV.

My condolences to his friends and family. He will be missed.

Condolences to His family and friends. He was so helpful and authentic in his desire to be nice and kind-never anything but genuine in how he tried to help. May he rest in peace.

So sad. Rest in peace, my friend. And thank you for all the help you provded to me, and the many, many, many others on these boards. You were a true gentleman.

I am so sad to hear this. He helped me countless times. He will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers for his family & friends.

This is such sad news. He was so incredibly helpful and he will be terribly missed on these boards. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

So very sad to hear this. I had always wanted to meet him and let him know how valuable his ticket info was to me. Prayers to his family and loved ones.

This is such sad news, I know I had read his posts for many years, and gotten tips from them. He helped so many people over the years and will be at peace with his beloved wife. Thanks so much Mike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!