Cheshire Figment passed away today...

Spark Keeper

Earning My Ears
Mike Tuchman, the boards go-to for WDW tickets or how to handle DIS-abilities,

died in a Florida hospital on Saturday, October 24, 2015. He was 75.

More to follow. But, how do we tell the cat that he's not coming home?

At least he's going home to JudySue...

(sorry about the format, but it's my first post)

Last edited:

Oh no! This is such sad news.

My condolences to all of his family and friends. We'll sure miss him around here.

:littleangel:

So very sad to hear the news. Mike was always such a sharing person, sharing with his fellow dis members here the knowledge he had, a good guy for sure. Mike will certainly be missed. Condolences extended to his friends and family, here and elsewhere.

Oh...so sad to hear. He will be missed.
Condolences to all that knew him.

He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with him. He always answered my ticket questions.

Thank you for sharing this very sad news. Cheshire Figment will be missed. Condolences for his family.

I knew he was missing for awhile. How sad for The DIS, he was such an invaluable source of WDW knowledge.
He helped me out and I'm going to miss him.
R I P

I'm so sorry to hear of this and for the passing of your friend. Cheshire Figment/Mike was a valued member of this community. He truly loved the parks and wanted to help others.

Thank you Mike for giving so generously for so many years. The DISboards will not be the same without you.

Thank you - you will be missed - you will NEVER be forgotten !

I'm very sad to hear this news. He helped answer questions for me several times. He will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!