Chefs table reservation

Jostuandme

Earning My Ears
Tell me about making V&A Chef table reservations at 180 days out. Can you do online or do you have to call for the ADR? Any other restaurants that offer this? I’m going for a week in late September / October with my college roommate and a second week with my husband. My friend and I want to do something fun and different on our last night. Suggestions?

Tell me about making V&A Chef table reservations at 180 days out. Can you do online or do you have to call for the ADR? Any other restaurants that offer this? I’m going for a week in late September / October with my college roommate and a second week with my husband. My friend and I want to do something fun and different on our last night. Suggestions?

I called today the direct number 407-939-3862 to the restaurant as it can't be booked online. They will ask for your resort reservation if you have one so it shows up in MDE. Today is my 180 days and had it booked within 5 minutes. I am a huge foodie so this was so exciting to book.

What time did you call 6 am eastern time ?

I called today the direct number 407-939-3862 to the restaurant as it can't be booked online. They will ask for your resort reservation if you have one so it shows up in MDE. Today is my 180 days and had it booked within 5 minutes. I am a huge foodie so this was so exciting to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter