Chef Mickeys

miah2o

Earning My Ears
Only three more days to our arrival, so so excited!

So I have two reservation times right now for Chef Mickeys on the 28th; 7:45pm & 8:45pm (for DH, DS3, DD4 & me) I was wondering, if my planefrom Seattle lands at 4:05pm, have to get Alamo car rental (trying to check in online but having trouble with that) and then drive to the Poly do you think I should keep the early or the late one?

What was the cancelation time line for credit card held reservations?

Thanks!

Chef Mickey's is not a credit card hold reservation.

With an arrival by plane I'd keep the latest one possible and release the other one for someone else to book.

I would really rather have the earlier if possible with a 3 & 4 yr old) So if I don't cancel either until I realize I won't be able to make the earlier; would I be charged for cancelling late?

You should not be charged for missing a reservation at Chef Mickey's. You may find that it is considered a breach of etiquette by other posters on the board to hold two reservations for the same restaurant intending not to use one, especially at such a popular restaurant. There may also be some instances out there of Disney cancelling both reservations if they find a guest has two identical reservations that close to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter