Chef Mickey's Vs Ohana

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
Which one is more exciting and disney-ish for first night??

Also, is the luau when u sit w/ strangers at one big table??

Chef Mickey's hands down. Nothing like enjoying your first WDW meal with Mickey and the gang. Yes, the Luau is seating at long tables, which are shared, unless you have a party big enough (12 I think) to share one.

Ohana's is different from the luau... which are you considering? I believe the luau has group seating at long tables, while Ohanas does not.

Chef Mickeys, of course, has the characters and screams Mickey and Disney. Ohanas and the luau dont as much... If you want to exp the characters and the hype that comes with that, then I'd do Chef Mickeys for the first night. Would def get the family into the mood for Disney =)

I vote for Chef Mickeys. We didn't do it on our last trip and I as well as the family missed it. Ohanas was fun and DS(6) liked it but nothing beats Chef Mickeys to get you in the Disney mood. At Ohanas, we sat at a table with just DH, DS and myself.

Chef Mickey's would definitely be exciting, but may be too bright for your taste. (I've read on other threads that you don't like any brightly lit restaurants, right?)

I love 'Ohana's! The food is to die for and my kids love the coconut race and hula hoop contest. I like Chef Mickey's but 'Ohana's is just alot better in my opinion.:wave2:

Ohana has better food, hands down. But Chef Mickey is such a good Disney enviorment that its a tough choice. Chef Mickey's food is good. (All Disney restaurants have a certain standard) IF your going with kids, I'd say Chef Mickey's::MickeyMo

If you have kids, definitely Chef Mickey's. Although we recently discovered Ohana's and that would be my 1st choice.

The previous poster was right, Chef Mickey's just screams WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter