Chef Mickey's Brunch or Dinner?

Chef Mickey's Brunch or Dinner

• Total voters

naynay922

Earning My Ears
We'll be in WDW over the Thanksgiving holiday; we have 4 adults and a 3 y/o boy in our party. I'm trying to decide between Brunch or Dinner at Chef Mickey's. We have the Dining Plan, so I know Dinner will be a better value. Just wondering as far as food/experience goes, which meal would you prefer there? Thanks!

The experience is equally good; neither has good food. That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it for the 3yo but go for the experience, not the food.

I'd do whichever fits into your schedule better. It does get very hectic at CM.

We did brunch last year to kick off our vacation. We went straight from the airport to CM. We thought it was ok and my DS 3 loved it! So we will be doing this again in August.

We did an early breakfast at open, 7 am, and found the food fresh, the noise not bad, the service good, and the timing of characters perfect to still be able to eat, though timing of filling your plate was still challenging. We. were staying at CR and made it to a 9 am RD (for the minor Fantasyland rides) with no stress. Kids loved it. I also loved Tusker House, charming with good food, and Garden Grill was easy and delicious. We saw most of the characters twice and still made it to Soarin before PO.

We did dinner 3 times, then last time brunch. The dinner food is decent, but we loved the food at brunch. We will be doing brunch from now on. Even though the dinner food isn't great, we love going here. It's such a fun time.

We really liked the food at brunch. There was a lot of basic breakfast food, but I also enjoyed the smoked salmon. Anytime you book a sit down meal for breakfast, you are missing the least crowded time in the park, so I just always take that into consideration. Chef Mickey gets a bad wrap on the food…I thought it was fine…it was not really $55 quality food, but it was dining with Mickey , which is the real point. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter