Chef Mickey's before MVMCP?

Kes

Mouseketeer
I know the crowds can be tough getting in to MVMCP once the gates open at 7:00. Last time we at at LTT before. Should I stick with an in-the-park restaurant? We'll be going on Sunday, Dec. 5th.

I think I would stick with an in-park place to eat on a Sunday. This way you know you won't have to spend time standing in a long line waiting to get in.

I've eaten at Chef Mickey's before MVMCP and I just made sure to make my PS early. I had no problems getting in for the party. It worked out well for us.

It's totally up to you.

We have done it both ways.

The 1st year we ate at Chef Mickey's and then headed over to MVMCP around 6:30ish. The wait wasn't bad at all and nowhere close to what lines are like at park opening even.

The 2nd year we at CRT and was able to finish dinner right about 7:00 and able to beat the crowds to Fantasyland since they block it off until 7:00 and try to keep people in Tommorowland. This was nice however we missed the entire experience to walking in and having snow on Main St.

To me, I would rather have a small line and have that magical experience. This year we are eating outside of MK.

I've done 2 character dinners prior to going to the party, once at Chef Mickeys and the other at 1900 Park Fare, but we got the earliest reservation that we could which I believe was 4:15. Then just hopped on the monorail to the park, there was no problem and we were in well before the official opening time for the party.
I love both places although I favor 1900 Park Fare a little more, since there are no small children in our party and the waving of the napkins at Chef Mickeys sometimes is a little to much! :cat: :cat: :cat: :fish:
keiki,binky&mouse the 3 most perfect white kitties in the world!

It works to eat at chef mickeys before if you make your ps early or you can make a ps for a place in the park such as crystal palace or liberty tree tavern, that way you don't have to worry about it. You can get in anytime after 4pm with your MVMCP ticket.

Gina::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter