Chef Mickey ADR Faux Pa

RavenRob

Mouseketeer
I cannot believe I did this. For all the years I have been going to see the mouse, I totally blanked on when I could make ADR's. I thought it was 60 days in advance and not 6 months in advance. :mad:

Every year we have to go to Chef Mickey's for breakfast. I went to make my online dining ressies today for our trip in June and of course they are booked for our entire stay. (BLT, June 13-17)

I am hoping to be able to get a walk up seating at least one morning that we are there or else my DD(11) and DS(8) will be very disappointed.

Has anyone had any luck walking up to Chef Mickey for a seating lately???

Disney did change the ADR window to 90 days awhile ago, but put it back to 180 days last Fall. I have never walked up at Chef Mickey's... always have ADR's. I would suggest getting there at opening... maybe there will be a no show & you might luck out!
Sending some Pixie Dust your way...

I would be there early. I had an ADR mix-up at Chef Mickey for dinner. We were 23 and the Dinming CM mistakenly put in Olivias! We were there at the opening for a 5pm ADR dinner so they were able to seat us. I don't think it would have been so easy once it got crowded.
Good Luck!

So sorry! I know how much my family looks forward to CM every visit and my kids would be sad to miss it! Keep trying, people sometimes book ADRs and cancel as the trip gets closer and plans change.

Like cogero said, keep calling back or checking online every day. I got in at Chef Mickey's for a dinner slot I wanted by doing that. Good luck!

WOO HOO!!!!:yay:

I have been checking to see if we could get a reservation in CM for the day we wanted and low and behold, WE GOT IT!!!!!

Little earlier in the morning than we wanted but since we are staying at BLT, we can get up and go to CM and then go back to our room to get ready for the day.

Bring it on!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!:yay:

I have been checking to see if we could get a reservation in CM for the day we wanted and low and behold, WE GOT IT!!!!!

Little earlier in the morning than we wanted but since we are staying at BLT, we can get up and go to CM and then go back to our room to get ready for the day.

Bring it on!!!!
Congragulations on getting the ADR.

I'm glad you got your reservation. We did the same thing. I kept calling back. I'm sure they were probably sick of me, but today, I managed to get an ADR for the date we were wanting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter