Cheese Soup: Only at Le Cellier??

Local_Girl

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody,

I thought I read somewhere that the cheddar cheese soup served at Le Cellier can also be found seasonally outside of the restaurant at a food stand? Is this true? If so, is it only during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival?

Thanks! :D

The soup is only found outside during the food and wine festival, along with that wonderful maple fudge and of course, the salmon!

Thanks for posting, webray! I was hoping to be able to try some when we visit in early Dec...hmmm....sounds like an excuse for a Le Cellier PS to me! ;)

Originally posted by Local_Girl
...sounds like an excuse for a Le Cellier PS to me! ;)

It IS! It IS! :bounce: It came SO highly recommended to us and we just gobbled it up. YUM! :teeth: Definitely worth the visit.

Julia

I think they also sell it outside in a cart when it's cold. They had it one time during a freezing trip we took during January.

Kermit, this is the answer I was hoping for...I think...but I really don't want the freezing weather, just the soup. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting! :D

I have been hearing so much about this soup that I think I am going to have to break down and make yet ANOTHER PS to try Le Cellier.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!