Cheese please?

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
Ok so my wife has a on going love affair with cheese. Baked or fried or just plain cheese it really doesn't matter to her. We are doing MK, Epcot & HS we will be staying at Poly and are wide open to any suggestions.
TIA

Classic Poutine at Daily Poutine in DS has some seriously good cheese curds

Mac & cheese or grits & cheese from Homecomin

Nudel gratin at Sommerfest

Lots of sit down places have amazing cheese boards or charcuterie boards, and I haven't met one yet that wasn't amazing. They're usually in the appetizer part of the menu.

DH loves the cheese board at Rose & Crown.
And the cheese soup at le Cellier is famous. I’ve made it at home from my Disney cookbook

Tutto Gusto has a great assortment of cheeses.

I love cheese!! Baseline Taphouse has a cheese plate (and good beer). Germany CS does occasionally. Beer cheese soup in Canada. Cheese and charcuterie at Brown Derby Lounge. Cheese plate at California Grill.

cheeseboard at Jiko, fromage platter and some bread at the French quick service..

You could save a lot of money and just come here to Wisconsin...
If you insist on going to WDW, then the poutine at Refreshment Port in Epcot is pretty good!

Would be out of your way but one of the best cheese boards i've ever had in my entire life (and i'm obsessed with cheese boards, and i've sampled most of them at Disney) was at Boatwrights at Port Orleans when we were staying there. There were 5 or so very large chunks of cheese with spreads (some sort of pepper jelly) fruit, and meats and pickles. It was phenomenal. It wasn't like the skimpy, tiny cheese plates we have had at some signatures. It doesn't seem to be on the menu currently but they have cheese fritters with the same amazing pepper jelly, and another cheese dip.

Last edited:
Back in May, Tiffins had a yummy cheese board. This upcoming trip, I want to try the pretzel and cheese at the Wilderness Lodge lounge.

Wine Bar George has excellent quality cheeses included in their Cheese and Charcuterie Boards. I do also love the Beer Cheese soup from Canada, salty, briny, it's so good. The Brie Fondue from Spice Road Table in Epcot/Morocco, delish! The Nomad lounge has a lovely cheese board, stood out as a favorite. And if you need cheese with breakfast, The Wave's and/or Contempo Cafe, those darn Tillamook Cheddar Cheese grits are sinfully cheesy!

Ok so my wife has a on going love affair with cheese. Baked or fried or just plain cheese it really doesn't matter to her. We are doing MK, Epcot & HS we will be staying at Poly and are wide open to any suggestions.
TIA

Noodle Graten in Germany at the QS stand. Once she has it she’ll never want anything else. If you like sauerkraut you can add a huge side for $1.

Tutto Gusto in Italy, which is a wine and small plate place. I also love the cheese plate at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

I love all things cheese so I appreciate this thread.

Would be out of your way but one of the best cheese boards i've ever had in my entire life (and i'm obsessed with cheese boards, and i've sampled most of them at Disney) was at Boatwrights at Port Orleans when we were staying there. There were 5 or so very large chunks of cheese with spreads (some sort of pepper jelly) fruit, and meats and pickles. It was phenomenal. It wasn't like the skimpy, tiny cheese plates we have had at some signatures. It doesn't seem to be on the menu currently but they have cheese fritters with the same amazing pepper jelly, and another cheese dip.

I definitely need to check this out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter