Checking tickets

lailah

Disneymom
Can anyone give me the information on how to check the number of days left on a ticket? Thanks!

Are they registered in your MyDisneyExperience account?
If so, try booking FP+ over the next X days.
That will reveal how many "days" are on the ticket.

If the tickets are NOT registered in your MyDisneyExperience account...
Below is a quote from an eMail from WDW Guest Relations regarding "days left" on tickets:

Greetings from the Walt Disney World Resort!

Thank you for contacting us regarding your unused Walt Disney World ticket media.

If you have not already done so, please send a copy of the front and back of your tickets, as well as a copy of your Government issued I.D. to Ticket.Usage@DisneyWorld.com.

Include your name and daytime telephone number. We are unable to provide usage without these copies.

Please note, we are not able to receive messages or attachments greater than two mega bytes. If needed, send your files in separate messages or compress them prior to sending.

If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort within five days and need immediate assistance, please call us at (407) 560-2544, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (EST). We may also be reached Sunday and Saturday between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm (EST).

I personally assure you that your message has been received. Depending on the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of my Guest Experience Services Team will contact you within five days.

Sincerely,

Director, Guest Experience Services

That is the email I received regarding a ticket I was checking on. They said I had one waterpark day left unused on an old ticket. Didn't want to mess up my plans for April so I opened a ghost person and put that ticket on it. Now I can't find out if the ticket is there and I would like to transfer it to my ticket. Because I am an annual passholder it didn't matter if I would have put it on mine. Dumb me. I can always call IT but would like to try and take care of it myself. Thanks for the help!

That is the email I received regarding a ticket I was checking on. They said I had one waterpark day left unused on an old ticket. Didn't want to mess up my plans for April so I opened a ghost person and put that ticket on it. Now I can't find out if the ticket is there and I would like to transfer it to my ticket. Because I am an annual passholder it didn't matter if I would have put it on mine. Dumb me. I can always call IT but would like to try and take care of it myself. Thanks for the help!

It is not "normally possible" to freely transfer a partially-used ticket between multiple accounts.
You might have inadvertently "locked" this ticket to the (ghost) "person"
when you moved it into your MDX, and therefore not be able to transfer it back to your real name.

But, since it seems to only have one asset left (the one water park visit,)
I don't see why you couldn't just use it while "being" that made-up person.
When you are ready to use it, just go to any Guest Relations at WDW and have that ticket "put onto" a plastic RFID card.
Since the overall MDX account is in your name, I don't see that there would be much of a problem doing this.
(If there IS some type of resistance on the part of the GR CM, just explain your "error,"
and that this ticket IS, in fact, YOUR ticket.)
Use the card ticket to enter the water park gate.

You can see the number of days left on tickets (modern versions) on the app

Are they registered in your MyDisneyExperience account?
If so, try booking FP+ over the next X days.
That will reveal how many "days" are on the ticket.

If the tickets are NOT registered in your MyDisneyExperience account...
Below is a quote from an eMail from WDW Guest Relations regarding "days left" on tickets:

THANK YOU SO, SO much!
My ds still showed a ticket for a couple of years and I had no idea, other than emailing Disney again to find out how many days he has left on his ticket. I just was able to make two days worth of FP (well I did one FP for one day and one FP for another day) so I now know he has two days worth of tickets. I NEVER would have thought to do something so simple. Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter