Checking redemption card balance

ckelly14

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how to do this beside calling Chase?

My Chase account has my balance left on the credit card but not the redemption card. The URL that is on the back of the card: https://disneyrewards.com/manage-account/ just takes you back to the Chase website. Customer service at Chase doesn't have a clue.

From that link above, it should have a link for "Check Your Disney Dream Reward Dollar Balance." When you click that, it takes you to the log-in for your Credit Card account. Log in -- and it's kind of convoluted so I'll try to list the steps.
  • On the right hand side, it shows your current balance, available credit and then Disney Rewards.
  • Underneath "Disney Rewards" should be a link "See balance" and when you click on that it shows how many Rewards dollars at on your CC account, and links below that for "Redeem rewards" and "See details."
  • Click on "See details" and that opens a new screen.
  • Again towards the right side is a link for "Redeem Rewards" and when you click on that it will open the Rewards site.
  • There is a bar about 2" from the top that shows any active Rewards Redemption Cards and the balance for each. You may need to click "show more" to see the balance(s).

Speaking of this, is there anyway to find the balance on a current Disney Reward redemption card online?

Thanks to lanejudy...I was successful going into my account and clicking on "redeem rewards". Sorry I didn't see that post first.

Last edited:

From that link above, it should have a link for "Check Your Disney Dream Reward Dollar Balance." When you click that, it takes you to the log-in for your Credit Card account. Log in -- and it's kind of convoluted so I'll try to list the steps.
  • On the right hand side, it shows your current balance, available credit and then Disney Rewards.
  • Underneath "Disney Rewards" should be a link "See balance" and when you click on that it shows how many Rewards dollars at on your CC account, and links below that for "Redeem rewards" and "See details."
  • Click on "See details" and that opens a new screen.
  • Again towards the right side is a link for "Redeem Rewards" and when you click on that it will open the Rewards site.
  • There is a bar about 2" from the top that shows any active Rewards Redemption Cards and the balance for each. You may need to click "show more" to see the balance(s).
Thank you! I was about to go nuts trying to find this information!

I have a redemption card that I believe has a balance but we cancelled the Disney Credit card. How can I find the balance of the redemption card under that scenario? Thanks

I have a redemption card that I believe has a balance but we cancelled the Disney Credit card. How can I find the balance of the redemption card under that scenario? Thanks

You may try calling them at 1-800-300-8575.

When you cancelled the credit card, you lost any available funds on the Redemption Card.

From the Disney Rewards Terms LINK:
5. Redemption Cards must be activated before they can be used. Call Chase using the phone
number on the back of your Card and follow the instructions to activate your Redemption
Card. You will not be able to order, activate, or use a Redemption Card, or transfer Reward
Dollars to a Redemption Card, if your Card Account is in default, closed for any reason, and/or
charged off as a loss by Chase.

When you cancelled the credit card, you lost any available funds on the Redemption Card.

That is complete BS. We had that card for years, kids grew up so we replaced it and because we did that we lose the points.

That's what I thought and I was looking for this info last night but couldn't find it! Thanks for locating it.

That is complete BS. We had that card for years, kids grew up so we replaced it and because we did that we lose the points.

Sorry :worried: did you have a lot of unspent Reward dollars?

For others who may have a similar question... you can keep the account open but unused long enough to purchase a Disney Gift Card with the Reward points. Then close the account once there is no Rewards balance remaining.

Don't know if this is the right place, but why not ? :) We are flying out Nov. 21. We have been accumulating our rewards points, but have never yet redeemed them for the rewards redemption card. About how long out from our trip would be best to redeem and receive the card ready to bring with us to WDW?
Thanks!

I usually suggest if you have a lot of points to do a partial redemption now. So you have the card since that takes a bit. Then transfer the rest onto the same card about a week in advance. Therefore you don’t have to worry about how long it takes to get the card, since you can load more on later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!