Checking redemption card balance

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by ckelly14, Nov 12, 2016.

1. kpd6901

kpd6901 Mouseketeer

Is there a max that can be put on a card, to where the f you are above that, then there would be a second card to work/worry/deal with? I'm at 500 now and still have over half my trip to pay for, which will be done in early September. I pay with the card, obviously, then pay it off, but I am looking at another 150 bucks or so, just from trip payment.

2. Kevin Parent

Kevin Parent Earning My Ears

Not according to their site.
    I unfortunately always spend mine before it get that high.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Geomom

Geomom DIS Veteran

I don't think there is a max. We recently transferred over $1800 to our rewards card to use on our upcoming cruise. (We've been saving our rewards for the past 2 years--we'll be using them to pay for our excursions.)

5. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Does anyone have an update for this? The old instructions no longer work, and I have a card that I have no idea what, if anything, is on it.

6. Thom72

Thom72 Mouseketeer

I've been a member of Chase Premier Visa for 10 years, is it me or has this card become useless. Use to like to perk of booking Disney dining in advance of the general public ( But that's gone). You can make out better buying gift cards from wholesale warehouses then the 2% Chase offers. But wait they have a redemption card!!!!!! Ugh whatever time to update better perks Chase Disney or I'm leaving.

7. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

It's fairly simple now. When I am logged into my Chase account, on the "Accounts" page, on the sort of upper right is a box for Disney Rewards (it's above the box for checking your credit score). I click on the Disney Rewards box, which takes me to another screen and I have a banner near the top that says "
    You have 1 Disney Rewards Redemption Card" and below that "Redemption Card (####) has a current balance of $$$.$$ Disney Rewards Dollars."

disneydreamer781 likes this.