Checking FPs for Another Park Without Cancelling Existing Ones

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Can someone explain exactly how to check for FPs in a park if you already have FPs book at a different park?

Just go in and look like you normally would for the date and park that you want to check. Go through the warning. It will only cancel your existing FP's if you select a new one.

Just go in and look like you normally would for the date and park that you want to check. Go through the warning. It will only cancel your existing FP's if you select a new one.
So I guess where I'm not understanding is the "continue beyond the warnings." After I select my DH and myself, I get a message that says "Not So Fast! Does Everyone Have Tickets?" The choices are to Link Ticket or Package or to Remove Guest from Party. I don't understand. We have already linked tickets and have FPs at another park. What do I need to do to check availability at another park?

So I guess where I'm not understanding is the "continue beyond the warnings." After I select my DH and myself, I get a message that says "Not So Fast! Does Everyone Have Tickets?" The choices are to Link Ticket or Package or to Remove Guest from Party. I don't understand. We have already linked tickets and have FPs at another park. What do I need to do to check availability at another park?

If it's the same day as another park that you have chosen then just going to make FP choices as normal should work. The following warning should appear and you would click on Keep this Guest to then look at FP's for the new park. If you have used all of your days of FP's and are wanting to check a day that you don't already have any FP's for then you won't be able to do that without more ticket entitlements.

Screenshot_20181213-220343_Disney World.jpg

If it's the same day as another park that you have chosen then just going to make FP choices as normal should work. The following warning should appear and you would click on Keep this Guest to then look at FP's for the new park. If you have used all of your days of FP's and are wanting to check a day that you don't already have any FP's for then you won't be able to do that without more ticket entitlements.

View attachment 369840
Now I see this message. It's totally different from what I had been getting. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!