Checking FP availability on different day?

winnieofpooh

DIS Veteran
Our FP day was today and we got pretty much everything we wanted. We wanted to check if we could do our HS day earlier in our trip, but looks like I can’t check?

When I try to check a different day for availability, it says we don’t have enough ticket entitlements. I also can’t try to modify an existing FP and change the day. I don’t want to cancel a day of our FPs unless I can check beforehand that we can get the rides and times we want on the new day. Is this not possible? Would we just have to take the risk and cancel FPs first?

What are you looking for? What FP on what day?

You can check availability in a different park. Select modify and then keep guest in party. It won't cancel anything you already have unless you choose to do so.

What are you looking for? What FP on what day?

You can check availability in a different park. Select modify and then keep guest in party. It won't cancel anything you already have unless you choose to do so.

I think the issue is because we have no FP on the day I’m trying to check. We have 4 days of FP booked, but none booked on the day I’m trying to check.

I’m trying to check Hollywood Studios on Aug 17 to see if they have any SDD in the morning/afternoon for two of us.

I think the issue is because we have no FP on the day I’m trying to check. We have 4 days of FP booked, but none booked on the day I’m trying to check.

I’m trying to check Hollywood Studios on Aug 17 to see if they have any SDD in the morning/afternoon for two of us.
You won't be able to check another day if you are out of entitlements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!