Checking AP discount for 7/26-28?

boscoast

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me whether there is any AP discount for Coronado Springs for 7/26-28? If so, what is the rate/room type?

Thanks! Keep going back and forth between planning a last minute summer trip before a bigger family trip in Sept, and may be worth just doing it and upgrading the tickets I already have for Sept to an AP (even though the price just jumped... definitely wishing I had upgraded my tickets from my February trip while I was there)

Is it possible for someone to tell me the cheapest rate with the AP discount for any non-tower room type for Sat 7/27 - Mon 7/29? Trying to do the actual math to see if I can justify the AP purchase.

We already spent $426 on tickets for Sept which I would be upgrading. We also would spend $148 on a water park annual pass for our trip next weekend if l DON'T upgrade to the Platinum Plus annual pass, so factor that to $578 already put towards the $1,298.24.

In other words, we'd need to find $724 worth of value to make it worth it. We don't have any future trips planned after Sept but WOULD plan them if we had the AP because I have significant JetBlue points and we can take multiple free flights per year and we are in our mid/late 20s so this is (lol) our time where we don't own a home or have kids yet and have the cash and time to bob down to Orlando for the weekend; so realistically 2 more (even short) trips would make it pay for itself, but I would like to factor in at least this first hotel discount to see if may be worth just postponing the pass purchase until Sept.

The reality is, we will go to the parks less without it even when we are there (we love resort days) but would enjoy the flexibility of being able to go into the parks whenever, especially for dinner or to do a few things rather than feel like we have to cram in everything.

I also spent about $200 on park tickets per person back in Feb, and another $200 last September, so we clearly are on a Disney kick and I should have just bought them last Sept....

The cheapest rate for your dates at Coronado Springs with the passholder discount is a standard view room - which comes to $439.10 for 2 adults for your length of stay. The summer offer which is open to the general public for a standard view room is $410.42, so you would only save $28.68 with an annual pass

Thanks! Actually sounds like it would be more expensive with the passholder discount...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!