Check your cruise planner!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
Just giving everyone a heads up that on my Harmony sailing for May 2020 several items are on sale. Now don't get too excited .... things are not half price or anything but I notice the beverage package is on sale for the first time - ever for this sailing. It has gone from $28 per person per day to $22 per person per day so will be booking it and our Coco Cay South Beach Club passes are on sale from $69 per person to $61.99 per person. A few other things are at a slight discount. Will also note that the waterpark cabana went from $999 to $499 but there are none available to book. Oh and the adult beverage package is $61 per person per day down from $65.

Happy checking!

Thanks for posting what you saw, ZerasPride. We are sailing her in January of 2021, so not even allowed to buy much yet. Will also be tracking the beverage package pricing, once I can see it in my planner. RIght now, just a countdown. :)

Just giving everyone a heads up that on my Harmony sailing for May 2020 several items are on sale. Now don't get too excited .... things are not half price or anything but I notice the beverage package is on sale for the first time - ever for this sailing. It has gone from $28 per person per day to $22 per person per day so will be booking it and our Coco Cay South Beach Club passes are on sale from $69 per person to $61.99 per person. A few other things are at a slight discount. Will also note that the waterpark cabana went from $999 to $499 but there are none available to book. Oh and the adult beverage package is $61 per person per day down from $65.

Happy checking!

Excellent advice !!!!

NOTE FOR ALL THOSE BOOKED, have you checked your rates since RCCL began the 30% OFF that ends in 30 hours.?????

Happy checking!

$28-$22?!?!?! Man, my April cruise has it bouncing between $56-$51 a day for an 8 day cruise. I cant fathom drinking that many drinks for 8 days solid to make the math work out.

Edit: Oh, think your talking about the N/A beverage package!

Happy checking!
We’ll be on her too end of March. I’m still waiting for the show reservations to pop up.

I’m hoping for a BOGO half off on adult bev pkg, a gal can dream :). Otherwise, we’d never do it justice as other than CC, majority of our port calls will be spent flopped at private beach clubs

Someone in a FB group said the water park price for her February sailing was in the thirties. Ours in almost 90. I think I will be watching for a discount!

Someone in a FB group said the water park price for her February sailing was in the thirties. Ours in almost 90. I think I will be watching for a discount!
It really varies by ship. My Harmony for 2021 is at $131 CAD. Talk about ridiculous! Luckily we have a couple cruises before then that go to CoCo Cay so think we'll be skipping the waterpark on that one.

I'm finding that overall the drink package has risen so a "sale" is still more than what it used to be. It just depends on when you purchased it so always check your planner regularly.

The Key is one that rose a lot and seems to have come back down. Not quite as cheap as the original price, but much more reasonable.

Still no photo package for either one of my cruises next year.

Also, 60 days until my January cruise - Expect a pre-cruise report soon!

My May 2019 Navigator sailing had them for $24. My Mariner April 2020 sailing was $41.99 so I grabbed it. It’s up to $52 now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts