Check Out Time and Question about WWYD?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I have 10 nights at GFVs in a two bedroom with my mom from September 4-14 and was able to stalk the website today and found one night at BWVs for September 10 (September 10 and September 11 were both available) and booked that, extra, although didn't cancel my GFVs stay (I used my mom's first initial and last name as lead guest and my first initial and last name as second guest).

With a 6 am MGM park opening, I thought it would be "fun" to get to the park extra early and maybe even get to ride in SWL but wouldn't have tried it from GFVs relying on buses and my mom will have a motorized scooter so couldn't do Uber.

So now, we will do whatever we were going to do on September 10 and when ready head over to BW for dinner or Epcot, sleep and thinking leaving the room by 4:15 am (I am a fast walker), although that time may change when I start to read the reports coming in on what time they are opening the Land (just as they open AK Pandora early), how many people, etc.

We will have one backpack.

First question is what time is check out?
Second question I guess depends what time check out is since 11 am would be great, 10 am not so sure. I ask since not sure if we should just pack up the backpack and leave the room for the 6 am opening and when done head on bus back to GFVs or leave MGM after our FPs and walk back to BWVs, get our backpack and then to GFVs. Thinking now, either way, it will be easier to go to Epcot, and get on monorail back to GF.

What do you all think would be best.

Thank you.

Thank you. I think we will head back to BWVs after MGM then. We can be out of there by 10:15 am and walk back and get our stuff. Would you think it would be quicker to head to Epcot (we have APs) and hop on the monorail back to GFVs rather than take bus from MGM? If I leave from BWVs, it will be more of a hassle to get back to GF, correct?

I think you'll need to see how things are going for SWGE even for the time you might get back to the room. I'd probably plan to just be out of the room as you head to the park. If you didn't want to bring the backpack you could leave it with Bell Services since you are looking at returning back past BWV at the very least. By being out of the room you won't start feeling pressured if you're enjoying the land or get held up for whatever reasons.

I think you'll need to see how things are going for SWGE even for the time you might get back to the room. I'd probably plan to just be out of the room as you head to the park. If you didn't want to bring the backpack you could leave it with Bell Services since you are looking at returning back past BWV at the very least. By being out of the room you won't start feeling pressured if you're enjoying the land or get held up for whatever reasons.

Thank you. That is a good suggestion. If I leave the backpack with GS, then I will have to go to Epcot to get to GF. I think I will take the backpack, put in the scooter basket (will just have dirty clothes) and take bus back to GF when we are done with MGM.

Thank you!

When you go through Bag Check they will rifle through your dirty laundry in the backpack if you have it in the basket of the ECV

Fold your dirty clothes and pack them in clear plastic bags. Put everything in the backpack in clear plastic bags and it will be easier for them to go through your bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter