Check out the youngest listener (Thanks Bob!)

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
(Merrick is telling me what to type....his typing skills are still a bit, um, uncoordinated!)

Bob,

Thanks for reading my mom's email a couple of weeks back! It really helped her. She'll probably just buy my all my gear (love my Pampers!) down at the super walmart instead of shipping alot of stuff. I still love:love: listening to you talk on the podcast! Thank Julie for getting my mom's T shirt and my very cool bib sent out. I love it! I asked mom to take a picture of me in it so you could see just how cool it is! I am the only kid in my play group with one:cool2:!!

Your loyal 8 week old listener,

Merrick

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT BABY?!!! Your sweet baby is off the scales adorable! AW! Congrats on all accounts!!!!!

Merrick, you are the cutest!! I love your new bib. Tell your mom that she should be very proud to have such a beautiful baby boy! :thumbsup2

Well he's certainly the most fashionable baby I've seen! ;)

What a cutie...:goodvibes

Thanks for all the compliments on my little man! I think he's handsome, but of course I am a bit biased:goodvibes . He's gotta grow into that bib! It is just as big as he is:rotfl:

omg Merrick, you in that bib, Too CUTE!!!:goodvibes

I just want to add that every time I see your posts, that picture brings a big smile. He is just too cute for words. :love:

OMG too cute!!! :goodvibes Btw I love the pooh hat, I already bought one for my future child (i'm not pregnant yet, i just like to be prepared :lmao: ) in a cream color so it's neutral for a boy or girl. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter