Check out hours for campground

tkd lisa

An old school dis boarder
Sorry for the flurry of campground questions. Gee, I'm only leaving in 8 days, guess it's time to actually plan this trip. Now my September trip, I've got that one down to a t already.

But anyway, back to the question. When is checkout time for the campsites? Our last day, I'd like to go to AK for morning EMH's, and I don't think the dew will be gone from the tents by then. So I'm trying to figure out how long we can stay at AK before we need to come back and break camp.

Thanks!

check out is at 11, so maybe an hour or so, but not a whole lot of time

Checkout time is 11 am, and unlike most other campgrounds I've stayed at Disney prepares each site for new guests, they clean the concrete pad and blow off the leaves from the sand pad area

Thanks! We'll see how this trip goes. I "may" let my kids (14 and almost 13) stay at AK while I pack the tents. Or we may all come back to break camp then go somewhere else. We'll just play it by ear.

And anyone who's going to be there Memorial Day weekend, we'll be in one of the preferred tent sites, and have a big orange tent and a smaller green tent. Say hi if you see us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter