Check-out Day Questions

HollyRB

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Contemporary and will need to check-out by 11am on our last day. Our flight isn't until later that night so we were hoping to spend much of the day at the MK before heading back to the resort to board the bus to the airport. Will the hotel be able to hold our (to be) checked luggage as well as some of our carry-ons while we're in the park? I want to make the most of our last day, but would prefer not to have to lug around a laptop, etc. Thanks!

We are staying at the Contemporary and will need to check-out by 11am on our last day. Our flight isn't until later that night so we were hoping to spend much of the day at the MK before heading back to the resort to board the bus to the airport. Will the hotel be able to hold our (to be) checked luggage as well as some of our carry-ons while we're in the park? I want to make the most of our last day, but would prefer not to have to lug around a laptop, etc. Thanks!

Yes. You can either check your checked bags with the Resort Airline Check In desk and have Bell Services hold your carry ons. Then you won't have to deal with your checked bags until you reach your home airport. Or you can have Bell Services hold all your bags and then check your checked bags at MCO.

Yes you can leave your luggage and any carry-on items with bell services. You can drop them off in the lobby or they will come to your room to collect your items and provide you with receipts to reclaim your bags when you return from the Park.

Dave

Like they said, it's easy. Check your bags before you leave for the park. I believe that desk closes at 1pm anyway. Leave your carry on's with Bell Services. Just remember to bring locks for your carry on's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter