Check in time?

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
Thinking about renting DVC points from someone ine 2003 at the OKW in 2003 ( unless I can convince my husband to purchase before then;) ), but since we are coming in from California I don't want to pay for a Sat. and will probably book at Pop Century for a night. What is the check in time at OKW, if it is late like the other resorts can we store our luggage there while we go to a park? Thanks for the info in advance!

Yep, all DVC resorts have a 4 p.m. check-in time. Sometimes you get lucky and the room is ready earlier. I have stayed at the regular resorts and the check-in at those is 3 p.m. , so it isn't much of a difference. All hotels will check your luggage and keep it until your room is ready. Hope this helps!

You can actually check in at any time after 7 a.m. What you may not get is your room until later. They give you room keys and tickets and hold your luggage. Later you just call or check back at the front desk to get actual room number and then can go directly to room and call to have luggage delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter