• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check-in Time Ath The Hrh???

rojoe

Earning My Ears
Anyone know what the chick-in time is at the HRH? Ariving Wednesday on a 10am flight. Do they offer the same as Disney? i.e., storing luggage and pre-registration to get into the parks with FOTL? Thanks. Rojoe

No problem. If your room isn't ready, they'll store your luggage and give you a temporary room key to use for the express access.

Yes, Rojoe, when I made my reservation I was told to be sure to check in early to make the most of my FOTL privileges. As gschmerl says, if your room isn't ready they will store your luggage and set you up with a temporary room key.

Thanks for the quick responses. That sounds great!! Rojoe

P.S. I don't know what happened to my typing at the beginning of this thread. Forgot to check it. I'm a little embarrassed (did I spell that right?). Sorry.

We are heading over to HRH after 5 nites at WDW. Going to check in on a monday mornin. What time would be best to arrive? Would it make sense to get a cabanna?

Does anyone know the latest you can check in? My friends and I are going on a Friday and chances are going to :08 before we go to the hotel. Also how late is the spa/whirlpool open till? My girlfriend is comin and we need some, romantic, alone time. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter