Check-in question

loadsapixiedust

DIS Veteran
I just want to check that I have understood this correctly.
Since we have already made a special needs room request through special reservations for a wheelchair accessible room, am I right that this room will already be assigned to us and it will not matter whether we check in early or late? Is there any advantage in checking in at any particular time if our room is already assigned? Just trying to finalise our plans, thanks for your help.

It should say on your reservation confirmation that it is guaranteed and it is supposed to be blocked.
If you are planning on arriving late in the day, I would call and make sure they know that so they know that you are coming. I would suggest chekcing in as early as possible, even with the guarantee. Even if the room is not ready, you can get your keys (they code the room to the keys that they give you) and parking passes (parking is free for resort guests at the parks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter