Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just entered. :yay:

I guess this was the big announcement hinted during the parade telecast.

This is awesome I am so freakin excited! Last year I was late in doing the sweepstakes and didnt win anything. I was really hoping I hope this year will be our lucky year! Good Luck my fellow DIS'ers! :thumbsup2

Looks like somebody's going to have to start a new thread for this years winners to check in. Good luck everybody!pixiedust:

Thank you so much for posting this!:lovestruc I really enjoyed last year's thread too even though I found out later in the month and didn't win. It helped pass the cold and dreary month.

I have been trying to enter for the past hour and keep getting an error message......any advice? I really want to enter today before too many people find out LOL

I really want to enter today before too many people find out LOL

I had the same thought. Until I tried to log on and I kept getting an error message because of high traffic on the site. Dang it. Word is out. ;)

I really want to enter today before too many people find out LOL

I think the opposite will be true. Everyone knows right now and are trying to get through.

As the month goes on it will probably get easier as people don;t have it fresh in their mind. I know last year I entered everyday for a week and half and just sort of gave up as it slipped my mind. I'm sure as more people get back to work and their lives it will be the same.

I found out through a Disney FB post, and kept getting the error -- finally, about an hour ago, I was able to get through (once for each of my email addresses, since it doesn't say once a day per person = says once a day per email address). Just keep the window open and keep trying.

I found out through a Disney FB post, and kept getting the error -- finally, about an hour ago, I was able to get through (once for each of my email addresses, since it doesn't say once a day per person = says once a day per email address). Just keep the window open and keep trying.

Actually, if you read the rules:

Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (“Address”) for each Daily Sweepstakes (except in the case of the Grand Sweepstakes which includes a carry-over of all eligible Entries for the preceding 30 Daily Sweepstakes), regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address.

...any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion.

I think the opposite will be true. Everyone knows right now and are trying to get through.

As the month goes on it will probably get easier as people don;t have it fresh in their mind. I know last year I entered everyday for a week and half and just sort of gave up as it slipped my mind. I'm sure as more people get back to work and their lives it will be the same.

That is why I set the alarm on my cell phone to remind me everyday. :thumbsup2

Ooh blastie from the pastie!

Good luck to all. There is a new thread on the Theme Park Community board for the new contest, as contest wishing ain't really theme park planning I guess.

One last thing...ONE ENTRY, PER PERSON, PER DAY REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES YOU HAVE. So you and your spouse can enter each day but only once each.

I was finally able to get through. And I hope you guys are right about people (except us crazy DISers) forgetting as the month goes on! Good luck to all and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!