• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~*~Cheat Sheets for Chat~*~*

Bumping for Monday night instructional chat grads

Thanks for your patience and help in instructional chat. :D

It was great seeing you in chat tonight. Sorry that we ran out of time. We will be having another instructional chat on Monday night. Hope you will join us again.

Katholyn

due to time zone differences, dinner time, etc.............

Thanks for the cheat sheet. Now what I really want to know is how I change my :,) by my name to an icon or avatar. I really will try to make the next class, I promise.

Thanks for the cheat sheet Kath. DH had hijacked the computer so I wasn't able to join you tonight.

Marsha you can try entering chat using html and choosing an icon it might work. I doubt it though.

You could register for chat with a different user name and choose your icon then.

paras4i, we plan to have another instructional chat Monday night, perhaps you can join us then?

Sorry I didn't get back on! By the time I got backfrom picking up my DD, the pin chat was going on.:( Maybe next Monday I can make it. I did get on Internet Explorer and that seemed to help though, so I did learn at least one thing!:)

Finding Internet Explorer is a good first step :)

Now next Monday, log onto your ISP, minimize the page and use Internet Explorer to enter chat. That should get rid of those errors you were getting.

See you Monday, I hope

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter